Toronto Makeup Lessons: Noor, the Owner and Lead Artist of Noor Artistry offers private makeup lessons and grooming classes in Toronto. Receive the best makeup training to learn to do your own makeup, or become a professional makeup artist.
Beauty Over Brunch: Personal Makeup Class
This class is designed for all beauty lovers to enhance their makeup application skills. The skills you will learn in our hands-on workshop will allow you to do your own makeup, using the right tools and techniques, resulting in an overall polished look.
The classes are hands-on and interactive. Noor will personally be guiding everyone, and answering all your questions.
Our next class is scheduled for June 18th in Toronto. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Our makeup classes are a fun idea for bachelorettes, birthdays, and girls day out! These are not typical makeup lessons. There is brunch, beauty, music, and fun for you & your friends!
Key topics that will be covered include:
- Skin care
- Hiding/concealing imperfections, scars, dark circles and pigmentation
- Tools of the trade
- Flawless foundation application
- Soft makeup
- The perfect smokey eye
- Perfecting eyeliner
- Lip colour application ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Send us an e-mail to customize a class for your group of friends, or to register for our upcoming personal makeup class in Toronto!
Professional Makeup Artistry Lessons
Our Professional Makeup Lessons are designed for those who wish to become a professional bridal makeup artist.
The 20 hour course includes:
- Overview of skincare (including skinprep and appropriate products)
- Corrective make up, and HD photography makeup
- Flawless foundation application, and working with different skin conditions (acne, rosacea, dark circles, scars)
- Advanced highlight, contouring, and face shape correction
- Bridal makeup (with eyebrow shaping, and false eyelash application)
- Soft bridal makeup
- Dramatic bridal makeup
- Reception bridal makeup
- Transitioning from a day-look to a night-time look
- Professional tips and advice
- A detailed face chart for every lesson so that you can re-create the looks
- Recommendations of professional products that are tried and tested
The location for these lessons is in our studio in Vaughan. The lessons can be booked for weekday evenings, or weekends.
Send us an e-mail for more details, and to register for your professional makeup lessons!